Sometimes your words just hypnotise me


YO WASSUP
Yes i somehow managed to get a slight tan-GO ME AND MY SKIN!
It's probably still tanned from the sun in Bayern but the sun here is Belgium is doing a good job as well.
It kind of seems like Summer is actually coming to Belgium-weird...
Enough about the weather, here you have me in another circle-skirt or skater-skirt..what ever you like to call it. I got this one in Augsburg Bayern as well, during the summer sales in Tally Weijl but i saw that other shops like New Look had then on sales as well!
The crop top is one of 3 which i got at Brandy Melville for only 12 euros which isn't too bad since they are good quality, in my view, and feel really nice on your skin.
I really cannot wait to take my crop tops to Barcelona (leaving this saturday)!








And then i decided to have my hair open since there was a little summer breeze-woohoo!







Crop top: Brandy Melville
Skirt: Tally Weijl
Ballerina: Tamaris(old)
Earrings: Vintage
P.S. i think it's due to the heat that my face looks somewhat deformed in some pictures...oh well.

Song: Hypnotize-Notorious B.I.G.

Have a great week y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.