Inspiration: Fall '13



YO WASSUP
I am so terribly excited because i am flying off to Milan tonight!
The point of the trip is (besides shopping!!) to check some Design Universities for me which makes it even more better since i heard that it is such a beautiful city!
During my stay- i will try to keep some sort of photo-diary and then post it on this platform-if of course i have enough pictures :D
To this post: 
A very obvious pattern in these images from tumblr show my admiration for the punk style which will be ''a big thing'' this fall. In other words: plaid (i.e. flannels) and leather!!!
 I cannot even tell you how excited i am for this fall even though i am under constant stress due to the ridiculous amount of school work. 
Nevertheless....
Hope you guys have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.