Why do you only call me when you're high?


YO WASSUP
I think it's obvious that i am completely obsessed with the newest album from the Arctic Monkeys called AM. Due to my obsession, i keep using their beautiful lyrics as titles for my post-tehhee
Anyways, back to clothes. Yesterday evening, i went with my mother to a Kindergarden where clothes were being sold and i found this plaid button down shirt in the boys-section and this leather-look-alike skirt in the girl's section and both of them only cost me-wait for it- 5 EUROS
You can't imagine how happy i was!
The tights are one of my recent buys aswell.
I got in during my stay in the city of Milan which is just beautiful!








Shirt: thrifted
Skirt: thrifted
Tights: Tally Weijl
Boots: Deichmann
Beanie: JBC

Song: Why do you only call me when you're high-Arctic Monkeys

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.