farmer's girl gone bad



 YO WASSUP
It's getting colder and colder by the minute in Belgium and rain is there as well which makes it impossible to take outfit pictures outside, so instead i took them in my room-i.e. bad lightening..sorry-
I bought the plaid shirt recently in one of my favourite cities: Cologne, in the West of Germany!
What intrigued me into buying this flannel was not only the fact that it was a flannel but also because of what was written on the back-haven't seen that else-where - so i thought well you're mine now :)
I also bought cut-out boots which i am wearing in this outfit as well!
In my opinion, you can dress this outfit up for a night out or down for just going to school or meeting up with friends-lipstick, black leather jacket!!!






 




Jacket: Crafted
Flannel: Gina Tricot
Disco pants: New Look
Shoes: Tally Weijl

Song: Punga-Klingande


Have a great weekend y'all!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.